FIFA 16 Bundesliga Presentation - Many New Additions
FIFA 16 is getting several new enhancements to its presentation this year, with the most notable new addition being the inclusion of an authentic Bundesliga presentation package. The German Bundesliga will have its own authentic overlay package that will mirror broadcast matches.
Other Notable Feature Additions Include
- Over 450 new or updated player heads, the most ever for a FIFA title.
- In addition to Premier League players and Women's National Teams, many FUT legends were authentically scanned.
- Stadiums now support a much wider variety of weather options, with nine available: sunny, overcast, rain, snow, hazy, partly cloudy, foggy, random variable rain showers and variable flurries.
- Over 900 new chants captured from grounds around the world. Some of the new chants include PSG's "Allez Paris" and Liverpool's "When the Reds Go Marching In."
- Vanishing spray from referees will be implemented during dead ball situations.
- You can now celebrate by running to the nearest cameraman for a close-up or make a dash to the subs bench and celebrate with off-field teammates.
- Commentators will remark on key storylines of your season -- including notable player or team performances, big player debuts, and transfer rumors. In-game graphics and commentary will also pick up on interesting team stats for matches, and reference the wider context of league standings.
- Commentary continues to expand in FIFA, with commentary options included in Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese, French, German, Italian, Latin American Spanish, Japanese, Polish, Dutch, and an all-new Russian commentary team.