New FIFA 16 Trailer: Sights & Sounds of FIFA 16
EA Sports has released a new FIFA 16 trailer, entitled "Sights & Sounds of FIFA 16", and it's dedicated to several new features. Experience the sights and sounds of FIFA 16. Featuring an authentic Bundesliga broadcast package. New stadiums. 900+ chants. 450+ new or updated starheads, and more let us see in advance.
Detail new features as shown below:
- Game menu updates, including video presentation of new FIFA news and Full-Time Highlight menu option.
- "Authentic Match Day Experiences"
- Over 450 new and updated player Starheads – These include the new Women's National Teams, FUT Legends and Barclays Premier League, Spanish league players and many others from around the world.
- New weather conditions and different times of the day – Stadiums will include greater variety of weather options, with nine choices available. These include sunny, overcast, rain, snow, hazy, partly cloudy, foggy, random variable rain showers and flurries.
- Over 900 fan chants from grounds all over the world. Including PSG's "Allez Paris" and Liverpool's "When The Reds Go Marching In".
- Vanishing Spray has been added to the game.
- New Sideline Celebrations – Ability to run to the nearest cameraman for a close-up or make a dash to substitutes bench to celebrate.
- Story of the Season – Full story of your club's season. Commentators will remark on key storylines and notable players. In-game statistics will also be shown.
- World-Class Commentating – Expanded into FUT Legends, Pre-Season, and Women's National Team.
- Commentary options will also include Arabic, Brazilian, Portuguese, French, German, Italian, Latin American Spanish, Japanese, Polish, Dutch and all new Russian Commentary team. These will be available for all consoles and PC.
The trailer also shows one of the new 900 chants introduced into the game, plus new player face captures and several specific body types. You can watch the new trailer below. FIFA 16 is coming to PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One on September 24.